Monday, January 14, 2008

Bad Start, Bad Luck

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. School have finally officially started one week ago. And I have so far experienced a rather bad start. Why is it so difficult to start school in peace? There's only 4 months left!!! I was suffering a spate of bad luck these few days.

1. Last week, I scalded my left index finger with 100 deg C water. Damn pain and Clumsy Momo burst the bubble of pus. It's causing me horrible pain for the past few days. :( Hope it will not leave horrible scarrings.

2. Last week again, I went for interview at a "strong rival company of my IA company." I seriously think that I screwed it. Not answering straight to the point. And they dun seem very interested in me as well. My hopes had long diminished. :(

3. Last week again and again, Clumsy Momo accidently kicked on the leg of the chair and injuired her small tiny weeny toe. The nail was almost broken and blood was dripping madly from the toe. Pain.. :(

4. Today, (This one I mus say) got shouted at in the LT by someone and worse of all, we were sitting at the front row in LT, few seats behind the prof. I thought that has given me and that someone unnecessary attention which I am NOT INTERESTED to have. Pls.. to that someone... spare me that unwanted attention and speak softer and dont embarrass me/urself anymore. I am not deaf and neither do I see u as an elephant. *Pissed* plus that's rude.

(Friends, I know it sounded very tactless and blunt. But there's always limit to my tolerance. )

6. I am still not done with FYP experiments! :( And playing with glass beads aint fun. :(

Give me a big piece of Jade to ward off bad luck ! ! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home