Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Stressed!

Feeling kinda stressed lately. Okie.. maybe not kinda stressed but very stressed. Perhaps, I was so overwhelmed with deadlines. I feel so "dead".

Seeing everyone started getting their jobs already has began to stress me up real badly. I am sure i am not the only one who felt this way. The slightest thought of my interview last last week already depressed me a great deal.. what a blow to my confidence! Seriously it doesnt matter whether you have done well academically or you have the industry experience... utimately it still depends on how you talk your way through to impress during the interview. Of cos, i wun deny the fact that academic results and industry experience do help u to a certain extent. Well.. :( I hate finding jobs.

The thought of getting money for grad trip is also killing me. Doubt my mum gonna provides me with her kind sponsorship, so financially I am struggling and I am not saving!!! Just hope my dear friends would go somewhere not expensive. Boo...

Of cos, the usual school work. Design project is gonna killed me as well.. plus I am the leader. eeew. And there's FYP which deadline is drawing nearer. Stuck with a half complete report and still halfway through experiment. I am seriously hardpressed for time.

Man.. I am damn stressed! :( Chocolates cant even save me for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home